Total Pageviews

Friday 8 July 2011

Introduction and what my blog is about

hey guys,
                 this is a place where im going to keep a record of all my training schedule and exact workouts,for anyone thats interested in my approach and for myself really.Ive boxed for 10 years and have had 27 bouts winning well over half. My highest achievement was getting to the home counties schoolboy championship final. Regretibly when i reached 16 all I wanted to do was chase women, drink and party!!
I stopped boxing then, got involved with some things I shouldnt have and generally went off the railes.I was on the run in spain and sweden for around 3 years before I got arrested coming back into this country to see my family.
Getting arrested was the best thing that could of happened to me, after looking over my shoulder for so many years strangely enough it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.Since that point in my life I have not looked back.Im now currently training to be a personal trainer and trying to set up my own 'unconventional' gym which I will go into more detail a little later on.
I feel fitter than ive ever been right now, am tea total, dont smoke and dont even drink caffeine!!I have two beautiful daughters and a gorgeous fiance.My daughters are 2 years and my youngest is 7 months, training and keeping fit has changed my life so dramatically and still is on a daily basis.Im enjoying the ride and if anybody takes inspiration from my blog or it helps with your training in any way its worth doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment